Pam Kellogg, Kitty and Me Designs


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

CQ4N, FLRR




What a great mail day!!
My Crazy Quilting for Newbies, Fantasy Landscape Round Robin was returned to me today! What an awesome job the ladies did! I posted three pics, trying to get it all on the scanner!! Check out the palm tree Lauri did on the left side of the block! that has got to be the coolest sttiching I have every seen!! thank you Lauri!!
the flowers, and plants at the waterfall make it come alive! the treasure chests, the vines, love the seahorses in the net! the treasure at the bottom of the ocean floor along with the gold trim just shines! And of course Johnny Depp front and center! I love this block! I plan on framing this on and onto the wall it goes! This was such a great RR, and fun and such a great learning experience! thank you Lesa, JK and all the great members of CQ4N and happy 4th anniversary!!!

6 comments:

Wilma said...

Oh Lori, your block is awesome, compliments for all ladies that worked on it (I especially like the inkfish)

Ann said...

An amazing piece of cq, Lori, it'll look great in a frame.

Mary Ivancicts said...

Lori,

The Quilt is beautiful!

dawnkristine said...

So beautiful! I love it all! I better get in on one sometime, I have been waiting way too long!

Unknown said...

Wow, that's amazing! That's so neat!

I was over on Sunela's blog and I noticed something about your comment and learning to tat! I'm having a tatting giveaway on my blog for my 2 year blogoversary so you are welcome to come on over!
~TattingChic ♥

NEEDLEWINGS said...

How wonderful! Love it!