Pam Kellogg, Kitty and Me Designs


Thursday, March 19, 2009

mail call




Wow! three packages in the mail today! Lets see...first! XScircle, Yellow Exchange, Carol B sent me the cutest yellow ornament with little ducks on it! along with a wonderful, heartfelt card and Yellow marshmellow chicks! Yum! love the ornament! definetly screams Easter and I love it! wait til the grand daughters see it!!
Next I received a beautiful red varigated biscornu from the Tiny Treasures group! this one came from Monique in Holland along with a wonderful letter, threads and much needed ribbon! thank you Monique!!
And last but certainly not least!! a Dotee DIY kit from Swapbot, JustJ!
OMGoodness! so many goodies in it! the material, or should I say LOTS of material! felt, faces, the batting for the faces! Hair! threads and fibers! and a wonderful package of lace, ribbons, buttons and threads! Oh, can't wait to see how many Dotees I can make! thank you J!!!

2 comments:

Monique said...

Hello Lori

Good to hear that you liked the biscornu i have made for you.
it was a plesiure to make it for you.

Greetings Monique

Iowa Sunshine said...

I was shocked to see my dotee package to you! =) I am glad i made you smile. I was looking at the crazy quilt squares. Wow! They are great. I love the little egg ornament too! Lucky you. Love your site. HUGS, Judy