Pam Kellogg, Kitty and Me Designs


Friday, October 10, 2008

Rock N Roll Heaven theme, RR CQ





These are the four pictures of my block themed, Rock and Roll Heaven. This was from the CQforNewbies group and the ladies who worked on my block did a wonderful job! You have, "Light my Fire", Mack the Knife, The Pearly Gates!Records , LPs, a drum set, Buddy, Morrison and Janis, Walking after Midnight, Crazy, She's got you, just a wonderful job done by all! thank you so very much for making this block so special to me..it reminded me (the song) of my Mother and Father in Law. They would dance to the records, light on their feet, and never causing the player to skip! Thank you for the good memories!

4 comments:

NWO Observer said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judy S. said...

Hi Lori,

What a fun block! I love the way some creative person made the records. You must have had fun looking at all the details....

NEEDLEWINGS said...

So much fun! Love it! Oh, Wanda!

Candi said...

Lori, your blocks are awesome! Thanks for checking out my header:) Did you read the write up I put on there about it? It's the people that did it. They are so amazing and some amazing ad areas for our Etsy's.
hugz:)
Candi