Pam Kellogg, Kitty and Me Designs


Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Food fight blocks





Here are the Food Fight Themed blocks I received back from Janet, Hostess for CQ4Newbies..Wonderful! Incredible stitching! First there is the Corn and Mac done by Christy! $th of July never looked so good! check out the butterflies, fireworks even ants! everything for a picnic!
Chocolate Moose was done by Janet herself. Check out the Chocolate moose button in the button trail and all the great stitches with the beading!
Triple Orange Salad was done by Carole. Talk about encrusted! what a great block with all the stitches, beading and buttons! Carole I love it!
Now, for the finale, you have Lauri's beautiful, tasty block with the cupcakes!
Check out the frosting with the sprinkles, the strawberries, the cherries, the candles and the cupcakes with the bullion stitch along the edge!
I showed these blocks to a friend this morning and almost came home without them!
Ladies, I have to say this was the best RR yet that I have particpated in! It was fun, fast and great recipes to go with the blocks!
I think this is the most I have typed on my blog as of yet!
Thank you all for these blocks! I am hoping to learn lots from these great artists!
Hugs!

2 comments:

Gerry said...

OMG, these are great! I love them all. I wish now that I had made more than just one. Oh well.....LOL.

Candi said...

Your blocks are great! Looks like you guys had a great time with this swap:)
HUGZ:)