Pam Kellogg, Kitty and Me Designs


Sunday, October 28, 2007

YFS




This is Lesa's Your Favorite Song block, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds...

I did the Tangerine tree and Marmalande skies! I also did the buttonhole stitch to represent the grass and two little paislies to fill in! I had saved these beads for a special occasion, and this block just seemed to scream "Hello! Pick Me" so I added them to the tree..Personally, I think they came out great..but I love the colors on the entire block! So 70's! Thanks Lesa for letting me work on it!

4 comments:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Nice tree!

Christy said...

How cute!!! I love your tree!

STILL trying to get that song in my head....guess I'll have to go listen to it!

Keep up the great work!

Love ya!

Jane said...

Great idea for the block Lori! You did a great job with it...

Lori said...

Thanks Ladies, really appreciate the comments!